Last updated: April 15, 2023
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (such as your computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owners.
Types of cookies we use We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Website. They allow you to navigate the Website, use its features, and access secure areas. Without these cookies, the Website may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as the pages they visit, the links they click, and the time spent on each page. This information is used to improve the performance of our Website and enhance the user experience.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the Website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as subscribing to a newsletter or making a purchase.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Website, such as the number of visitors, the websites that referred them to our Website, and the pages they visited. We use this information to analyze and improve the performance of our Website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to track your visits to our Website, as well as other websites, and provide personalized advertisements based on your browsing behavior and interests.
How to manage cookies You can control and manage cookies in various ways. You can adjust your browser settings to block or delete cookies, or you can opt-out of certain types of cookies using cookie consent banners or preference settings on our Website. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact the functionality of our Website and your ability to access certain features.
You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.